-
March 23rd, 2007, 09:28 PM
#1
Inactive Member
New Motorcycle track near Pound??? Anybody know where its at?
I heard someones building a new MX track near Pound anybody have any info on it? Is it open? Location Etc? Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
-
March 24th, 2007, 08:46 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: New Motorcycle track near Pound??? Anybody know where its at?
-
April 3rd, 2007, 03:11 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Re: New Motorcycle track near Pound??? Anybody know where its at?
Hey superx Sorry it took so long to get info on it. I wnet up and checked it out last night and talked to the guy building it. Its located off of 23 between Wise and Pound. Behind Indian Creek Babtist church Directly across from where you can cut off the 4 lane and go to Birchfiald. Pretty neat looking track. He said it around 9/10 of a mile. Opening day is gonna be this Saturday april 7. Will be to just ride and practic on it. He said hes gonna start haveing races in June. Anyways looks pretty nice check it out.
-
April 3rd, 2007, 04:37 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: New Motorcycle track near Pound??? Anybody know where its at?
thanks man, any info on pricing to practice?
-
April 3rd, 2007, 11:10 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: New Motorcycle track near Pound??? Anybody know where its at?
$10 for a day
$250 for a year
track has a good layout, not enough jumps. a double, double, double section a ski jump, and a step up. its going to be a fast track which is not a good thing
-
April 3rd, 2007, 11:53 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Re: New Motorcycle track near Pound??? Anybody know where its at?
True Loser. It looked good to me I think it is good to have any track in the area for my kids to rid without drivin hours, I have talked to the owner and I think he would like to have your fedeback. I visited again and ther were riders on the track and I heard no complaints. My kid is a beginner and I think the track is good for a beginner or advanced rider from the two times i have been ther
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks